Membres

mercredi 27 août 2014

Presentation of our first Team

Bonjour à tous! 
Hello everybody!


Nous allons vous présenter l'équipe 1 de notre DT. 





We are going to present you the A team of our DT.

Owner and DT-coordinator
Photo de Laurigami Monchat-byscrap.

Hello, my name is Laurigami, I live is Picardie.
I have the chance to be a mother at home.
 I discovered scrapbooking following the serious illness of my second,
 I need to do something else.
 I love the colorization and all the stamps

Alberto

Welcome!

Photo de Kate Leroche.

 My name is Kate (K8) and I come from Sweden. Is married and has 2 children and 4 grandchildren so far. Fits me well when I go home because of illness. Have scrapping now for about 3 years, but have always liked to be creative. 
Slipped in on a banana peel when a female friend would end up with this. 
And here I am now !!


Photo de Marta Zaborowska.

Hi! My name is Marta (Pejtoon) and I come from Poland. 
I'm married and I have little cat her name is Milka.
 I discoverd scrapbooking 7 years ago and now I can't l life without it!
 My favorite are Magnolia and Saturated Canary stamps,
 but I like many others too!
 I color my stamps with Copic markers.
 I hope you like my works!


Photo de Cat Scrap.

 Hi ! My name's Catherine, 
I live in the North of the France.
 I discovered the scrapbooking in 2003,
 I decided to realize cards when I discovered stamps Magnolia.
 Delighted to share this adventure with you !
 See you soon ! Hugs from France.
 Cat's sCrap.





Hi, My name is Céline i live in France near of Paris.
I'm teacher in primary school.
I love card making and over all coloring my stamps or digis.
 And of course i'm totally addict of my Magnolia stamps. 
So i'm so excited to be part of the Paradise of Stamps team.
 Hugs Céline

Guylaine

Photo de Guylaine Seyer.
 Je suis Guylaine, 37 ans, maman de 3 beaux enfants: David, Ariane et Valérie, âgés entre 8 et 13 ans. Ils sont ma première source d’inspiration! 
Je suis en couple depuis plus de 15 ans!
Dans la vie de tous les jours, je suis planificatrice de projet p
our une entreprise fabriquant des produits militaires.
J’ai découvert le Scrapbooking en 2006 durant mon dernier congé de maternité. C’était dans le but de créer des albums photos personnalisés pour mes enfants. Depuis ce temps c’est devenu plus qu’un but mais une passion. J’ai découvert le monde de la carterie un an plus 
tard et j’y suis tout aussi accro.


Manuela
Photo de Manuela Dory Cottereau.
Bonjour,
 Je me présente je m'appelle Manuela Dory Cottereau j'ai 46 ans, je suis mariée .

 Jai deux grands enfants de 20 et 18 ans. J'habite Lannion en Bretagne depuis peu (avant j'habitais à coté de Paris) je fais du scrap depuis environ 9 ans... mais surtout de la carterie

 ces derniers temps. J'aime beaucoup la colorisation aux feutres, c'est mon hobby. Je suis assitante maternelle depuis 18 ans. je fais aussi partie de la DT de Fairies in Time, et je suis très contente de faire partie de votre team.

Tina

Photo de Tina L Teasdale.
Hi I'm Tina
 I am married to Sean have 3 grown up children and a 4 year old grandson. 
I have been crafting of sorts for years from making Jewelry, sewing and knitting and paper crafting in the last 4 years. 

I love making cards and altering items and creating for those I love. 
HAPPY CRAFTING
Tina xx




1 commentaire: